Saturday, January 21, 2012

Floor Project

So I decided to refinish the floor of my room as a summer project and intended to place it on my blog because I realized that taking up on projects makes my life a lot more meaningful and well that definitely is a startling simplicity. The startling feeling of how fulfilled a simple project can make you definitely brings to what I would like to contribute to my blog. I decided to put more projects in my blog to add simple things that are startling.


Well this is how I started the project, by sanding the already fainted stain on the floor.



A lot of sanding with this tiny sander since I couldn't get an expensive one, but it did the job.



This is the pre-stain application that I applied.




Then the stain which wasn't too hard to apply.



The only help I got, which was actually company, hehe.




The final way it looked, I forgot to take a picture with the sealer which makes it the official end but it almost looks the same. The longest part of this project was the sanding and having to wait for it to dry, but it was definitely an interesting project to take upon. I have to say I am proud of myself for taking this project!





No comments:

Post a Comment