Friday, September 30, 2011

Marriage

I actually posted this blog in an old blog I had but I recently found it and I decided to share it in this Blog. I Originally wrote this in March 20, 2008. I still firmly believe in this post. Ironically I am now Single so even the first line fits.

Enjoy:

Yes I know I do not have a boyfriend but I already made my decision.

After a long time of thinking and considering whether I should or should not get married I have my final answer! Yes I will get married and I will have kids of my own, hopefully.

Today in Pescadores (Estudiantes Catolicos Latinoamericanos) we had a young man talk to us about marriage and it was just thrilling. It was different and I of course saw marriage in a different way.

Marriage is a union of two individuals who love each other and are willing to work at it for the best. It is basically a way to prepare to when we actually go to heaven we can show God how we love him.

Basically we show our love to our partner as they way we will eventually show it to God. Not making them God, but preparing us to show it fully to God in the future in heaven, but we still love him a lot here. After all we were created upon Gods image.

When we have kids it is not, oh we have kids, its telling our partner we love them fully and we are willing to make little replicas of them, and why not, us in those little replicas too. This is how we show our love.

Marriage is about love. It is not about how much we have and about how much material things we will have but about how much LOVE we are going to give and how much love we will share in the relationship. Remember how when you were a kid what mattered wasn’t what you were wearing or the car your parents where driving, but the time you had fun with your family, the time you were loved, the time you felt important in someone’s life.
It is so amazing how we can make it through once we pick that one individual because it wont be easy but you will be willing to work at it.

I want to be loved, a boy to show me into the world and to one day say "[Shoulang] I love you so much I would love to have little replicas with you" (beware world...lol). yes indeed.

Also one thing the young man mention is having to suffer in life, its just how the dice rolls, so I am half scared to death to actually having kids, but then in the end it will pay off.

Okay guys, procreate and marry the person you truely love!

Much love and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment